Gold Level Membership
Gold members are our circle of sustaining donors. At this level, members play a very hands-on role in shaping the direction of the group and our staff are able to provide a great suite of services that quickly pays for itself.
Gold Member Benefits
- Statewide access to banking services through MAPS Credit Union (savings/checking) for licensed cannabis businesses and their vendors.
- Advertising discounts from DOPE Magazine, Oregon Leaf, Stoner Magazine, & Oregon Cannabis Connection
- Business’s name and website listed on ORCA's website
- Listed as a sponsor in our monthly newsletters and our site’s landing page
- One-on-one monthly check-ins with ORCA executive staff to help answer policy, regulatory, or legislative questions.
- Direct access to ORCA's full time staff for questions about policy by phone or email, responses within 24hrs.
- Eligible to serve on the ORCA board of directors
- Invitation to ORCA's biennial lobby day (and training) at the capitol
- Admission for up to six (6) to monthly meetings
- Weekly wholesale reports, featuring indexed price averages for state and national sales by product type.
- Weekly legislative and policy email updates - Featuring importing legislative, regulatory, and administrative updates as-well-as information about featured vendors, products, events, and other industry developments.
- 250 Word promotional piece in one of our update emails (2/year)
- Gold Members are ORCA's first responders when we need feedback and information quickly on policy decisions
- Receive leads on press inquiries, interview requests, and earned media opportunities
- Access to our press list of state and national online, print, radio, and TV outlets.
- ORCA staff can help draft and promote press releases for your business (Limit: 4/year)
- Staff will help pitch your product, service, or business to ORCA members at one of our monthly meetings (1/year) [10 minute pitch]
- ORCA Staff can help prepare and give public testimony and presentations to government officials about cannabis on behalf of you and your business.
- ORCA membership for multiple brands and/or businesses [Enterprise Level]